Présentez-vous, vos passions, vos expériences, ...
#3162 par jsq0713
21 Déc 2018, 04:03
TORONTO -- Jose Bautista had a game to remember. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . The Toronto Blue Jays right-fielder had his 15th homer of the season, hit into a triple play, threw a runner out at home and was interfered with by a fan as he tried to catch a foul ball in the ninth that resulted in an out after a video review. To top it off, the Blue Jays defeated the St. Louis Cardinals 3-1 for their sixth win in a row on Friday. "I think its got to be the most eventful game Ive had in my career," said Bautista, who also extended his hit streak to 12 games. "Id like to see if anyone can find somebody else with that combination of plays." Right-hander Marcus Stroman pitched into the seventh inning in his second major-league start, both of them wins. He walked off to a standing ovation. "Its pretty special," Stroman said. "I tried to do my best tough guy impersonation and tried not to smile. But it was definitely pretty special walking off." Bautista lined into a triple play in the sixth inning, the seventh time a triple play had beeen turned by a Blue Jays opponent. It was the first triple play against Toronto since May 12, 2008, in the second game of a doubleheader at Cleveland. "Its the first time its happened to me," Bautista said. Stroman (3-0) held the Cardinals to one run on seven hits, two walks and a hit batter while striking out seven. He was lifted after a leadoff single in the seventh by Tony Cruz.